Single grain recipe with real chicken, lamb & rice
Super-premium Limited Ingredient Diet for Senior or Overweight Dogs
DUOPROTEIN: CHICKEN & LAMB
IMPROVED COGNITIVE FUNCTION: DRIED ALGAE
0%: CORN | SOYA | GLUTEN | ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
COMPLETE & BALANCED | RECOMMENDED BY VETS
As dogs age, their activity levels slow down, as do their metabolisms and other key functions. Similarly, overweight dogs require a lower fat-to-protein ratio diet to assist with weight management. Scientifically formulated and nutrient-rich, Montego Karoo Senior/ Overweight’s formulation includes age and lifestyle-specific ingredients such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which provide support for ageing or overworked joints and cartilage, L-Carnitine which aids slowing metabolisms and Dried Algae, Schizochytrium sp. which improves cognitive ability. At this stage, appropriate nutrition plays a vital role in maintaining health, longevity and quality of life.
- A single grain, high-quality, easily digestible carbohydrate provides all-day energy.
- A natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin that helps maintain joint strength and mobility, reducing deterioration while providing energy.
- Adds delicious flavour and texture, while providing essential amino acids, crucial to maintaining and supporting the strength and health of ageing muscles.
- Omega-6 fatty acids from chicken fat help nourish your dog’s ageing skin, while encapsulated fatty acids are essential for reducing stool odour.
- This fibre-rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system while improving stool quality.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from Fish Oils are essential to the maintenance of brain function and clear vision, as well as immune system health, joint health and the shine and condition of the skin and coat.
- A rich source of DHA that supports healthy ageing by improving cognitive ability, promoting mental alertness and sharpness in mature dogs (5 years and older).
- Aids in the conversion of fat into energy and lean muscle mass, optimising and maintaining a healthy metabolism in senior or overweight dogs.
Rice, chicken meal, lamb meal, chicken fat, beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, whole egg powder, inulin, hydrolysed chicken, fish oil, potassium chloride, salt, essential minerals & vitamins, dried algae – Schizochytrium sp., sodium bisulphate, encapsulated fatty acids, L-Carnitine.
Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 6.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 110 mg, ferrous sulphate 50 mg, copper sulphate 4 mg, potassium iodide 1 mg; sodium selenite 0.2 mg and L-carnitine 250 mg; Preservatives: Approved antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.