Tender turkey & duck complemented by grated butternut, sliced orange and ground rosemary.
HIGH-QUALITY PROTEINS, NUTRIENT-RICH MEATS, WHOLESOME FRUITS & VEGETABLES AS FOUND IN THE WILD WITH NO ADDED GRAINS, AS NATURE INTENDED.
60%: TURKEY, DUCK POULTRY, EGG & OILS.
40%: FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FIBRES, HERBS, VITAMINS & MINERALS.
0%: GRAIN, GLUTEN, POTATO OR POULTRY BY-PRODUCTS.
With probiotic cultures that improve nutrient absorption and boost the immune system.
Large to giant breed puppies grow rapidly during their early life stages. With 60% protein from meat, organs, cartilage, eggs and oils, Field + Forest™ provides large to giant breed puppies everything they need for optimum growth and physical development during their crucial formative years. Field + Forest™ offers exceptional overall conditioning, well-being and immune system support, making it the best start you can give them.
- Flaxseed and fish oils contain omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA for brain and eye development, supporting healthy development of cognitive learning and retinal function.
- Rooibos extract is rich in powerful antioxidants which help boost the immune system and promote healthy blood circulation.
- Peas provide mostly insoluble fibre that helps control appetite, making puppies feel full for longer.
- Peppermint stimulates the stomach and bile production.
- Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that improve nutrient absorption and boost the immune system.
- Butternut provides added nutrients such as vitamins and minerals which can help keep kidneys healthy.
- Oranges provide an abundance of vitamin C & A for healthy brain function and to maintain healthy vision.
- Rosemary contains antioxidants which help neutralise cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
- Chickpeas are high in dietary fibre and protein as well as rich in vitamins and minerals, which helps promote a healthy digestive system.
- Apples are a great source of fibre, vitamins and minerals, particularly potassium.
- Oregano is high in antioxidants and flavonoids and may aid in digestive disorders.
Turkey meal (17.5%), deboned poultry* (12%), poultry liver* (11%), whole green peas (10%), duck meal (5%), chicken fat, whole egg, cellulose, whole chickpeas, carrot slices (4%), grated butternut, hydrolyzed ostrich liver, sliced orange, shredded apples, flaxseed, fish oil, sugar beet pulp, inulin, salmon oil, cranberries, marine algae, encapsulated fatty acids, milk thistle, ground oregano, ground peppermint, ground rosemary, rooibos extract and bacillus subtilis as a probiotic.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 15 000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1 500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 275 IU/kg, Vitamin B complex 200mg/kg, zinc 100mg/kg, manganese 20mg/kg, iron 125mg/kg, copper 20mg/kg, iodine 1.5mg/kg and selenium 0.5mg/kg.