WITH SUCCULENT CHICKEN
Naturally balanced premium nutrition with added essential vitamins & minerals for a complete meal.
30% Protein | 12% Fat
Natural Antioxidants & Taurine
FREE FROM SOYA, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
To get the most out of life, an adult cat requires an optimally balanced diet, rich in nutrients, energy and flavour. Classic Adult’s premium formulation is tailored to deliver in all these areas, providing adult cats with everything they need for maintaining a healthy weight and well-being.
- Inclusive of 30% Protein and 12% Fat, this high-protein meal with essential amino acids and fatty acids, combined with proper exercise, helps your cat build lean muscles in order to reach and maintain a healthy weight and muscle conditioning.
- Both added and natural dietary Taurine levels are boosted by increasing Classic Adult’s meat-based proteins, supporting cardiac function and retinal health.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides reinforce intestinal health and reduce the risk of digestive upsets, while natural Lignocellulose can help prevent hairball formation, moving hair smoothly through the digestive system.
- Balanced Omega-6 & 3 fatty acids help nourish skin – ensuring a soft, shiny coat. Added Calcium helps build strong teeth and bones.
- Increased Sodium stimulates the urge to drink, increasing the volume of urine and restricts Magnesium levels, while helping to reduce urinary pH levels.
- Natural Antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, help support overall cellular health and assist in developing a healthy immune system.
Chicken meal (natural source of Taurine), rice, corn*, corn gluten, deboned poultry, poultry liver, chicken fat, powdered cellulose, beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, inulin, fish oil, salmon oil, salt, acidifiers, minerals and vitamins, encapsulated fatty acids and amino acids
*May contain GMOs
Additives (/kg): Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 175 IU, potassium chloride 5.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 75 mg, copper chloride 2 mg, potassium iodide 1 mg and sodium selenite 0.1 mg; Preservatives: Approved Antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.