Naturally balanced premium nutrition with added essential vitamins & minerals for a complete meal.
26.5% Protein | 11% Fat
Natural Source of DHA & Taurine
Glucosamine & Chondroitin
FREE FROM SOYA, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
Puppies grow at different rates. Giant breed puppies can take as long as two years to reach adulthood, even when growing as much as two kilograms per week, while small breeds can take as little as nine months. To get the most out of their diet, puppies must eat today for the dogs they will be tomorrow. Classic Puppy Large to Giant Breed’s premium formulation is tailored to provide pups with everything they need to get a great start to a long and healthy life.
SUITABLE FOR ALL DOG BREEDS
- Inclusive of 26.5% Protein and 11% Fat, this high-protein meal with essential amino acids and fa]y acids,combined with proper exercise, helps your puppy build lean muscles so they can reach and maintain a healthy weight and muscle conditioning.
- High levels of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats (such as DHA) from salmon oil support healthy cardiac function & vision, while natural dietary Taurine levels from increased meat-based proteins, play a vital role in the development of the brain and retinal function.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin provide the natural joint and cartilage support needed for rapidly growing bodies of larger breeds, increasing flexibility and mobility.
- Natural Antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, help support overall cellular health and assists in developing a healthy immune system.
- Natural Prebiotics, sourced from wheat bran, help to promote digestive health, feeding the healthy bacteria in your puppy’s developing digestive system.
- Essential nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and fatty acids promote a healthy skin and coat. Vitamins, A and E, stimulate healthy hair follicles and guard skin cells, while Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids help to develop and maintain a healthy coat.
Corn*, chicken meal (natural sources of Taurine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin), wheat bran (source of insoluble fibres), rice, corn gluten, animal fat, pork meal (natural sources of Taurine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin), vegetable oils, salmon oil, salt, minerals and vitamins.
*May contain GMOs
Additives (/kg): Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 4 g, zinc hydroxychloride 125 mg, copper chloride 5 mg, potassium iodide 1.5 mg and sodium selenite 0.3 mg; Preservatives: Approved Antioxidants; Sensory: palatability meat-based enhancers.