Naturally balanced premium nutrition with added essential vitamins & minerals for a complete meal.
27% Protein | 12% Fat
Essential vitamins, minerals & fatty acids
Natural Antioxidants & Taurine
FREE FROM SOYA, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
Puppies grow at different rates. While smaller breeds can reach adulthood in as little as nine months, giant breeds may continue to grow for up to two years. To get the most out of their diet, puppies must eat today for the dogs they will be tomorrow. Classic Small to Medium Breed Puppy’s premium formulation is tailored to provide small to medium breed pups with everything they need to get a great start to a long and healthy life.
SUITABLE FOR ALL DOG BREEDS
- Inclusive of 27% protein and 12% fat, this high-protein meal with essential amino acids and fatty acids,
- combined with proper exercise, helps your puppy build strong muscles so they can reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- Essential nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and fatty acids promote a healthy skin and coat. Vitamins, A and
- E, stimulate healthy hair follicles and guard skin cells, while Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids help to develop and
- maintain a healthy coat.
- High levels of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats (such as DHA) from salmon oil support, healthy cardiac function & vision. Natural dietary Taurine levels from increased meat-based proteins play a vital role in the development of the brain and retinal function.
- Glucosamine is a natural joint and cartilage growth enhancer which supports healthy joint growth for increased flexibility and agility.
- Natural Antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, help support overall cellular health and assist in developing a healthy immune system.
- Natural Prebiotics, sourced from wheat bran, help to promote digestive health – feeding the healthy bacteria in your puppy’s developing digestive system.
Corn*, chicken meal (natural sources of Taurine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin), wheat bran (source of insoluble fibres), rice, corn gluten, animal fat, pork meal (natural sources of Taurine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin), vegetable oils, salmon oil, salt, minerals and vitamins.
*May contain GMOs
Additives (/kg): Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 125 mg, copper chloride 5 mg, potassium iodide 1.5 mg and sodium selenite 0.3 mg; Preservatives: Approved Antioxidants; Sensory: palatability meat-based enhancers.