Single grain recipe with real chicken, lamb & rice
Super-premium Limited Ingredient Diet for Adult Dogs
DUOPROTEIN:CHICKEN & LAMB
NATURAL GLUCOSAMINE & ADDED CHONDROITIN
0%: CORN | SOYA | GLUTEN | ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
COMPLETE & BALANCED | RECOMMENDED BY VETS
At the peak of physical development, adult dogs require nutrition that enhances their physique and feeds their minds, while keeping them healthy and energetic. Scientifically formulated and nutrient-rich, Montego Karoo Adult’s super-premium, limited ingredient recipe provides adult dogs of all breeds and sizes with an optimally balanced diet.
- A single grain, high-quality, highly digestible carbohydrate provides all-day energy.
- A natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin that helps support joint strength and mobility while providing an abundance of energy.
- Adds delicious flavour and texture, while providing essential amino acids, crucial to the development and maintenance of strong, healthy muscles.
- Omega-6 fatty acids from chicken fat helps nourish your dog’s skin, while encapsulated fatty acids are essential for reducing stool odour.
- This fibre-rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system while improving stool quality.
- Provides a rich source of B-Vitamins that are vital for maintaining good health – aiding the metabolism by facilitating the conversion of nutrients into energy.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from Fish Oil and Salmon Oil powder are essential to brain development, clear vision, immune system health, joint health, as well as the shine and condition of the skin and coat.
- Salt encourages hydration which assists in kidney function, potassium chloride aids fluid balance and improves overall health, while sodium bisulphate functions as a natural acidifier.
Rice, chicken meal, chicken fat, lamb meal, beet pulp, whole egg powder, brewer’s yeast, inulin, hydrolysed chicken, fish oil, salmon oil powder, potassium chloride, salt, essential minerals & vitamins, sodium bisulphate, encapsulated fatty acids.
Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 6.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 110 mg, ferrous sulphate 50 mg, copper sulphate 4 mg, potassium iodide 1 mg and sodium selenite 0.2 mg; Preservatives: Approved antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.