Single grain recipe with real chicken, lamb & rice
Super-premium Limited Ingredient Diet for Large to Giant Breed Puppies
CHICKEN & LAMB
NATURAL GLUCOSAMINE & ADDED CHONDROITIN
0%: CORN | SOYA | GLUTEN | ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
COMPLETE & BALANCED | RECOMMENDED BY VETS
Large to giant breed puppies require nutrition that supports their rapidly growing skeletons, joints and cartilage during their early development. Scientifically formulated and nutrient-rich, Montego Karoo Puppy’s super-premium, limited ingredient recipe includes Glucosamine and Chondroitin, providing a strong foundation for a healthy, happy adulthood.
- A single grain, high-quality, highly digestible carbohydrate provides all-day energy.
- A natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin, essential for the development and maintenance of the rapidly growing joints and cartilage of large to giant breed puppies.
- Provides essential amino acids, crucial to the maintenance of the fast-developing muscles of large to giant breed puppies, while adding delicious flavour and texture.
- Omega-6 fatty acids from chicken fat help nourish your puppy’s skin, while encapsulated fatty acids are essential for reducing stool odour.
- This fibre-rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system while improving stool quality.
- Provides a protective coating to the epithelial of the gastrointestinal tract, aiding optimal nutrient absorption.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from Fish Oil and Salmon Oil powder are essential to cognitive development, immune system health, joint health, as well as the shine and condition of the skin and coat.
- DHA, found naturally in the milk of mother dogs, is a key element in the healthy development of the brain, vision and central nervous system.
Rice, chicken meal, chicken fat, beet pulp, whole egg powder, brewer’s yeast, lamb liver, inulin, milk powder (lactose-reduced), hydrolysed chicken, kaolin, fish oil, lamb meal, salmon oil powder, potassium chloride, salt, essential minerals & vitamins, sodium bisulphate, encapsulated fatty acids.
Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 6.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 120 mg, ferrous sulphate 80 mg, copper sulphate 10 mg, potassium iodide 1.5 mg and sodium selenite 0.25 mg; Preservatives: Approved antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.