Single grain recipe with real chicken, lamb & rice
Super-premium Limited Ingredient Diet for Small to Medium Breed Puppies
DUOPROTEIN: CHICKEN & LAMB
DHA: BRAIN & VISION DEVELOPMENT
0%: CORN | SOYA GLUTEN | ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
COMPLETE & BALANCED | RECOMMENDED BY VETS
In the early stages of development, small to medium breed puppies require nutrition that’s not just easy to eat, but delivers everything their developing minds and bodies need, while ensuring strong foundations for a healthy, happy adulthood. Scientifically formulated and nutrient-rich, Montego Karoo Puppy’s super-premium, limited ingredient recipe provides small to medium breed puppies with an optimally balanced diet.
- A single grain, high-quality, highly digestible carbohydrate provides all-day energy.
- Provides an abundance of energy for physical strength to meet the demands of an active and playful lifestyle.
- Adds delicious flavour and texture, while providing essential amino acids, crucial to the development of strong, healthy muscles.
- Omega-6 fatty acids from chicken fat help nourish your puppy’s skin, while encapsulated fatty acids are essential for reducing stool odour.
- This fibre-rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in immature digestive systems, while also improving stool quality.
- Provides a protective coating to the epithelial of the gastrointestinal tract, aiding optimal nutrient absorption.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from Fish Oil and Salmon Oil powder are essential to immune system health, joint health, as well as the shine and condition of the skin and coat.
- DHA, found naturally in the milk of mother dogs, is a key element in the healthy development of the brain, vision and central nervous system.
Rice, chicken meal, chicken fat, lamb meal, beet pulp, whole egg powder, brewer’s yeast, inulin, milk powder (lactose-reduced), hydrolysed chicken, fish oil, kaolin, salmon oil powder, potassium chloride, salt, essential minerals & vitamins, sodium bisulphate, encapsulated fatty acids.
Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 6.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 120 mg, ferrous sulphate 80 mg, copper sulphate 10 mg, potassium iodide 1.5 mg and sodium selenite 0.25 mg; Preservatives: Approved antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.