Every bag of Nutribyte Small Bite contains only the highest quality ingredients, and vitamins to give your dog the balanced nutrition he or she deserves! Nutribyte is formulated by a leading Veterinarian and expert in Animal Nutrition using the latest in Scientific Research. Nutribyte uses exclusively imported protein sources and higher levels of rice to give your pet the most balanced diet at a great value price. Balanced nutrition in every Byte!
- Novel proteins like turkey and novel starches like oats, assist in sensitive digestive tracts.
- The addition of Glucosamine and Chondroitin helps with ultimate joint support in working and sports dogs.
- No corn, corn gluten or wheat is used in this product. Assists with allergies and digestive issues.
- The 30% Protein and 20% fat is derived from 95% animal origin making this diet very bio-available and supplies sustained release energy throughout the day.
- This diet is suitable for growing puppies and all active dogs. Placid dogs may get overweight on this diet. Not recommended for Senior dogs.
- High levels of Turkey protein and chicken fat, combined with rice and oats allows for extended energy release for all day activity.
Rice, dehydrated chicken protein, dehydrated turkey protein (15% min), chicken and ostrich fats (with mixed tocopherols), ground oats (5% min), flaxseed, beet pulp, dried green peas, salmon oil, mannan-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed ostrich liver, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, glucosamine, l-carnitine, chondroitin, yucca schidigera extract – Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A 12 000 IU, Vitamin D 1 000 IU, Vitamin E 75 IU, Vitamin C 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.25 mg, Zinc sulphate 120 mg, Ferrous sulphate 45 mg, Manganese sulphate 6.5 mg, Copper sulphate 6 mg