Every bag of Nutribyte Small Bite contains only the highest quality ingredients, and vitamins to give your dog the balanced nutrition he or she deserves! Nutribyte is formulated by a leading Veterinarian and expert in Animal Nutrition using the latest in Scientific Research. Nutribyte uses exclusively imported protein sources and higher levels of rice to give your pet the most balanced diet at a great value price. Balanced nutrition in every Byte!
- L-Carnitine is used for sustained energy release and quicker recovery after exercise.
- Taurine is an amino-acid added to help promote heart and brain development. Vital for Cardiomyopathy susceptible breeds.
- Two world-renowned supplements, aiding in the development and protection of cartilage may also help maintain healthy mobility and lubrication in joints.
- Beta-Glucan is added to promote immune development and optimize vaccinations. Specific trials done on Large Breed Puppies.
- Maintaining a balanced Ca:P ratio in large to giant breed dogs will reduce joint conditions and ensure optimal growth.
- Acts as a dietary fibre and prebiotic for natural flora within the gastro-intestinal tract, thereby aiding in better digestion.
- Encapsulated fatty acids and yucca schidigera extract aids in the absorption of gastro-intestinal odours, whilst reducing flatulence. Also helps with stool formation.
Ground corn, chicken meal, rice (15% min), chicken & ostrich fat (with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil, yeast (including beta-glucans), dried egg, mannan-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed chicken liver, salt, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, glucosamine, l-carnitine, chondroitin, yucca schidigera extract – Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A 12 000 IU, Vitamin D 1 000 IU, Vitamin E 75 IU, Vitamin C 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.25 mg, Zinc sulphate 120 mg, Ferrous sulphate 45 mg, Manganese sulphate 6.5