Lionel’s Choice Puppy Food
These guidelines are for average conditions.
- Your puppy’s food requirement may vary depending on breed, age, sex, environment and activity level. Monitor your puppy’s weight and make feeding adjustments as necessary.
- Do not overfeed your puppy.
- If there is food left over after one hour, remove it. This will help keep your puppy on a schedule. Feed your puppy with the same food at the same time each day.
- Abrupt changes in your puppy’s diet may cause stomach upset and diarrhoea.
- When switching to a new food, gradually transition him to the new food by mixing proportions of both foods until you slowly phase out the old food.
- If you are mixing water to dry food, you should mix 4 parts dry food to 1 part water.
- Clean your puppy’s food and water bowls daily.
Once a puppy begins to eat solid food they should be fed three times per day. After six months, daily recommendations may be divided into two to four meals. For puppies over eight months, one daily feeding should meet their needs.
Whole Ground Corn, Prime Corn Gluten, Ostrich Meat and Bone meal, Low Ash Poultry Meal, Rice, Corn Bran, Canola Meal, Wheat Bran, Beef Tallow, Chicken Fat, Canola Oil*, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Natural Palatant, Sodium Chloride, Micro Minerals and Vitamins, Potassium Carbonate, Lysine, Approved Anti-Oxidant
Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Cobalt, Selenium, Iodine, Potassium
Vitamins A, D3, E, K3, B1 and B2, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride
* Canola oil represents at least 20% of our blend of oils and fats to ensure the right amount of Omega 3 fatty acids for your dog’s skin and coat health.