WITH SUCCULENT CHICKEN
Naturally balanced premium nutrition with added essential vitamins & minerals for a complete meal.
32% Protein | 13% Fat
Natural Prebiotic Fibres
DHA & Taurine
FREE FROM SOYA, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS & FLAVOURS
To get the most out of life, kittens require an optimally balanced diet, rich in nutrients, energy and flavour. Classic Kitten’s premium formulation is tailored to deliver in all these areas, providing kittens with everything they need for continual physical development and well-being.
- Inclusive of 32% protein and 13% fat, this high-protein meal with essential amino acids and fatty acids, combined with proper exercise, helps build lean muscles so your kitten can reach and maintain a healthy weight and muscle development.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides are natural prebiotic fibres that reinforce your kitten’s intestinal health and reduce the risk of digestive upsets.
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids help nourish your kitten’s skin – ensuring a soft, shiny coat. The added Calcium helps build strong teeth and bones.
- DHA is a crucial fatty acid that kittens would ordinarily get from their mother’s milk which nourishes the brain and facilitates retinal development.
- Both added and natural dietary Taurine, boosted by increasing Classic Kitten’s meat-based proteins, supports cardiac function and healthy vision.
- Natural Antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, help support your kitten’s overall cellular health and assist in building a healthy immune system.
Rice, chicken meal (natural source of Taurine), corn gluten*, deboned chicken, chicken liver, chicken fat, beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil, inulin, fish oil, salt, acidifiers, minerals and vitamins, encapsulated fatty acids and amino acids
*May contain GMOs
Additives (/kg): Nutritional: Vitamin A 15 000 IU, Vitamin D3 1 500 IU, Vitamin E 125 IU, Vitamin C 100 IU, potassium chloride 5.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 45 mg, copper chloride 2 mg, potassium iodide 1 mg and sodium selenite 0.1 mg; Preservatives: Approved antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.