- Nexgard is the new chewable flea and tick preventative from the makers of Frontline.
- Suitable for monthly treatment of fleas and ticks on dogs. The palatable, tasty, chewable tablet is available in singles or boxes of 3. Available in 4 sizes to suit the weight of your pet.
- Safe to use in puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing more than 2 kg.
- This product contains a new chemical, the active ingredient Afoxolaner, an isoxazoline-based compound with a new and distinct mode of action. Nexgard does not need to be taken with food and can act as a tasty beef treat.
- It starts killing adult fleas within 30 minutes, before they are able to lay eggs, and kill ticks within 24 hours, thus before the tick is able to transmit any tick borne diseases to your pets. Nexgard can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).