Every bag of Nutribyte Small Bite contains only the highest quality ingredients, and vitamins to give your dog the balanced nutrition he or she deserves! Nutribyte is formulated by a leading Veterinarian and expert in Animal Nutrition using the latest in Scientific Research. Nutribyte uses exclusively imported protein sources and higher levels of rice to give your pet the most balanced diet at a great value price. Balanced nutrition in every Byte!
- The balanced levels of calories and fat maintain ideal bodyweight. Carbohydrates like rice and animal based proteins and fats, allows for better digestion.
- A world-renowned supplement, aiding in the development and protection of cartilage may also help maintain healthy mobility and lubrivation in joints.
- L-Carnitine is used for sustained energy release and quicker muscle recovery after exercise.
- Taurine is an amino-acid added to help maintain heart and cognative functions. Vital for Cardiomyopathy susceptible breeds.
- Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) extract has very potent anti-inflammatory benefits that assist in joint and stomatitis pain relief.
- Chitosan a.k.a chitin is a polysaccharide fibre used to bind phosphates and fat, which assists with kidney care and may help with weight control.
- Special salts and esters used to fight tartar build up on teeth and assists in oral care.
Ground corn, chicken meal, rice (10% min), wheat bran, chicken & ostrich fat (with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil, yeast (including beta-glucans), mannanoligosaccharides, hydrolysed chicken liver, salt, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, l-carnitine, glucosamine, chitosan, green lipped mussel extract, yucca schidigera extract - Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A 12 000 IU, Vitamin D 1 000 IU, Vitamin E 75 IU, Vitamin C 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.25 mg, Zinc sulphate 120 mg, Ferrous sulphate 45 mg, Manganese sulphate 6.5 mg, Copper sulphate 6 mg